Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Exciting news!

I want to SO badly announce our good news, but we decided to wait til we know it is a for sure thing. But I have to say, I feel so good about everything!

Rorys parents moved to Vegas in March. We have been missing them! They will be down at the end of May and we are so excited to see them!

Poor little Logan fell off the counter and split the cap on his front tooth completely in half. I took him to the dentist the next dayand they said it would've fine to leave it as it is, or they can fix it. We decided to have it fixed. I know it might seem silly, but I would never put that on u child. He will be going to schooling a few years and I know from first experience how mean kids are and I can't stand the thought of kids putting my little guy down. I feel guilty at the same time though, but I know it will save him, and myself mostly, a lot of tears down the road. His surgery is scheduled for May 14, Blair's birthday. It will be in the morning so that makes it better.

Logan is doing well though. He actually does amazing at the dentist. He doesn't cry at all. He is such a little champ. He is such a cool little guy. He amazes me every day with how much he learns.  I cannot believe he is going to be 3 years old. Where did baby Logan go? He is so smart. He is also our little Justin Beiber. He loves to sing and likes a wide variety of music which makes his mommy proud. He is finally growing out of his size two pants. I never thought I would say that. He is just so petite. He is obsessed with super heros. His birthday Willie a super hero theme. We decided to rent a bounce house and cotton candy machine and do a big party at our place for his birthday and Blair's first birthday. Next year we will start doing separate birthday so they each have a special day. We will be mixing super heros with princess theme for them both.

Blaire has 5 teeth. She is also so petite and still fits inner size six month clothes. She is so close to walking. Sheis still breastfed because she is not such a big solid food girl yet. She is also a talker. She can tell us the sounds a puppy makes, she says pup pup instead of puppy, waves, claps loves peek a boo, great kisser :) sweet loves. I can't believe she is going to be one! She is the sweetest girl. Se seriously never crises unless she is hungry or tired. She is a little copy cat. Se loves copying everything we do.

I am so proud of my sweet beautiful and smart babies!

Rory and I are doing great. We have been keeping busy. He has been a great help these last few weeks while my migraines have been bad. I get my next set of Botox injection in a few months. Hoping they work better this time.

Time for bed now!

No comments:

Post a Comment