Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Life moves fast

We have had a few good weeks around here. Stressful, yes. Good, yes.

Blaire is getting so close to walking. She is just this tiny little body and it looks so funny. She can stand and she has taken a few steps. Next week is her first birthday. What. The. Heck. One whole year with this girl has made us one happy family. She grows and learns SO fast. She is a little copy cat. Copies everything Logan does. It is the cutest thing how much she looks up to him. She loves shoes. Loves when daddy brushes her hair. Hates brushing her teeth and eats EVERYTHING she can fit into her mouth.

Logan is our little buddy. Talks to us like it is NOTHING. He has complete conversations with us and comes to us all excited to tell us cool stories. Makes my eyes swell. He is so protective of Blaire and always runs to tell me if he thinks there is something wrong. We switched Blaire forward facing, a week early but I believe she is ready. She is not so sure about mommy not sitting by her anymore, but she will grow to get used to it.

I have had bad migraines all week. Rory has been a champ about taking care of me and the kids. In fact, he is out at the gas station with Logan while Blaire and I cuddle and he is getting us snacks.

I have been keeping busy with photo sessions. Love to meet new people and create beautiful memories. I am proud of how far I have come. I have learned so much.

This week we will be doing Blaires birthday photos and I can not wait! Logan gets his surgery the day of Blaires birthday next week. Logans best friend and cousin has be sedated to get a cavity filled the same day at the same place so I am hoping having little Knox there will make things less scary for him.

A few photos of a little guy I did this week

No comments:

Post a Comment