Tuesday, March 12, 2013

New

Because our house situation didn't work out,  we moved into my moms house apartment until our loan finishes. Ever since moving in, I feel like my life is at a halt.  It has put me in this sort of sad blegh feeling. It has been a dragging process. We still haven't gotten the good news that I am wanting/needing, but I guess I am lucky to have a place to live. I am lucky to wake up to my sweet baby Logan who is growing to fast, and my beautiful baby Blaire who is almost not a baby. I can not believe how fast these two have grown. Logan, he can have a full on conversation with me. He says his ABC's, he always points out letters on signs out the window, he can count to ten and up, knows every color, all the shapes. Fully potty trained. I just can not believe he has grown this fast in three years. Blaire is sprouting like I can not believe. She is furniture surfing, climbing every thing, talking, copying us, LOVES Logan, like she can not get enough of him. She cries when he leaves the room, it is the sweetest thing.

I am hoping we will get our loan finished soon so I can move on with our life. It is such a hassle and really messes with your emotions.

Logans surgery went well. Every thing is fixed and he is as good as new. He turns three in two months. We are planning a super hero party at the bowling alley.

Blaire will be one in two months. It just went by way to fast. Having my babies growing up makes me wonder if I am really done having kids. Maybe it is just because everyone around me is having kids, but the thought is in my head.

Good news! Karlee and Austin are pregnant after trying for 9 months. I could not be happier for
 them.

My photography is doing better than ever before. I started a little in home studio for newborns and children. I love begin able to do location and indoor photos. Rory surprised me on Valentines with the external flash I have been wanting. I have been booking 3-4 shoots a month. It is nice to have something to keep me busy while we wait on our loan. 

I think I may have developed a sleep disorder. I can never sleep at night anymore! It is making me bonkers!










Here are a few recents we did of my sweet babies in my little studio!


Well, off to play games. Good night world!

No comments:

Post a Comment